The time I said "Hello" to you on that lone bench
The time I chased you to give the friendship band
The time I text-ed you to take the MRT
The time you left me to share a taxi
The time we watched Love Actually
The time we moonlight-ed on new year's eve
The time you asked me out on our first big date
I was nervous, I was 2 hours late
The time you asked "Wanna get some ice cream?"
The time you heard me yell and scream
The time I wrote you a long letter
Our lives changed for the better.
Happy 4th Anniversary, My Darling!
The time I chased you to give the friendship band
The time I text-ed you to take the MRT
The time you left me to share a taxi
The time we watched Love Actually
The time we moonlight-ed on new year's eve
The time you asked me out on our first big date
I was nervous, I was 2 hours late
The time you asked "Wanna get some ice cream?"
The time you heard me yell and scream
The time I wrote you a long letter
Our lives changed for the better.
Happy 4th Anniversary, My Darling!


