Mittwoch, Januar 17, 2007

Pros & Cons

Reasons why I SHOULD take German 3
  1. I love the language
  2. Get to improve the language
  3. I miss using the language
  4. I miss conversing on a daily basis in the language
  5. A step closer to d dip in german
  6. Broad-based education

Reasons why I should NOT take German 3
  1. Grammar gap requires extra effort on my part
  2. Have to wait at least 4 hrs n at longest 7 hrs for lessons
  3. Slogging to make up for the grammar gap may cause me to lag on core subjects
  4. Causes me to miss half of toastmasters sessions
  5. Dont wanna take it n get an average grade
  6. Extra credits which I dont need
  7. Language subjects are time consuming
  8. I will struggle
  9. On top of everything else, I still have FYP to do
  10. FYP is more crucial to my Honours

Despite the listing, I'm still torn. Passion over Practicality. Help...

Ok sniffles need its sleep Good night.