Exams ended exactly a week ago n i was very excited to get back into my sorta normal routine. All dat stressing over the exams was terrible. InsyaAllah 1 sem to go!
D love n I went to vivocity aft my last paper n dang it was crowded! I didnt appreciate d crowd but juz spending a day w d love w no exams to worry abt was absolute pleasure. The external area was pretty. Pity it was too hot to spend a long time outside. Lunch was good. Thanks for d nasi lemak n chicken cutlet, hun!
I watched my 1st Bond movie.... Was sceptical initially but later, to my surprise, i enjoyed it. Nothin like i expected.
Wat else hav i been up to since d exams ended? Volunteering for d Red Cross, a couple of gym sessions, swimming, fyp, present shoppin w cat n soffy, cupcake bakin n fiedzul's wedding. I havent been bored yet...
D love n I went to vivocity aft my last paper n dang it was crowded! I didnt appreciate d crowd but juz spending a day w d love w no exams to worry abt was absolute pleasure. The external area was pretty. Pity it was too hot to spend a long time outside. Lunch was good. Thanks for d nasi lemak n chicken cutlet, hun!
I watched my 1st Bond movie.... Was sceptical initially but later, to my surprise, i enjoyed it. Nothin like i expected.
Wat else hav i been up to since d exams ended? Volunteering for d Red Cross, a couple of gym sessions, swimming, fyp, present shoppin w cat n soffy, cupcake bakin n fiedzul's wedding. I havent been bored yet...

