Mittwoch, Februar 08, 2006

I need a new hp! N a hair cut.

My phone is teruk already. Teruk in so many ways. One: Messaging is such a chore cos i hav 2 press d buttons extra hard. Two: The cover is cracked n broken in so many places. Three: Its running out of memory. Four: Its teruk. Five: I just need a new one.


I love my hair, but its gettin too long!


I'm looking forward to happenings for d rest of d 3 weeks left in feb. Like...
My ACTIVE-ity days
Sleepover @ shaz's JB PALACE
Term break
The S E C O N D Y E A R A N N I V E R S A R Y


Aft my Cny hols week, I've been experiencing moments when i have excess energy stored. When this moments happen, i'll hav d urge to... do something. So i've cycled, walked, badminton-ed n tmr i'll b swimming! Sunday, will b hiking/walking bukit timah nature reserve. Seronok nyeeee...


Dis corrosion assignment which i've been meaning to do since 2 weeks ago is still untouched. Better start soon or my term break won't b much of a break.