Its tmr!!! I still haven't packed n its makin me nervous. D backpack is still folded in a red plastic bag, empty. I'm at work today, nothin to do but wait nervously for time to pass n think if i've missed somethin out on d checklist. Which makes me even more nervous!
Haiyo... I misplaced something i meant to bring to hk n was lookin for it last night but to no avail. Dunno wer else to look, Urgh!
Nervous nervous Nervous!!! Its such an early flight, i'm anticipating some real panic moments tmr morning.
Bad dreams n all, i hope all of it dont come true. Super excited n TzuperTzuper nervous. But wateva it is, YAY! Woohooooo....
Haiyo... I misplaced something i meant to bring to hk n was lookin for it last night but to no avail. Dunno wer else to look, Urgh!
Nervous nervous Nervous!!! Its such an early flight, i'm anticipating some real panic moments tmr morning.
Bad dreams n all, i hope all of it dont come true. Super excited n TzuperTzuper nervous. But wateva it is, YAY! Woohooooo....