d best gift
D Best Gift
I've never known him as d passionate type. Growing up, he's always been...just there. D only childhood memory dat i hav of him, saying more than 3 words to me at one go, r those times wen he scolds me for something someone else did. Yes, dat's my dad. But today, i got d best present i could ever imagine from him. A hug n a kiss. N dat smile on his face wen he wished me, PRICELESS! I knew at dat point, i wanted to cry. I couldn't imagine anything more precious. I know he loves me, but he rarely shows it, n today, i know even more that he loves me.
Ayah, if only u were reading this, ain sayang ayah. Terima kasih!
I've never known him as d passionate type. Growing up, he's always been...just there. D only childhood memory dat i hav of him, saying more than 3 words to me at one go, r those times wen he scolds me for something someone else did. Yes, dat's my dad. But today, i got d best present i could ever imagine from him. A hug n a kiss. N dat smile on his face wen he wished me, PRICELESS! I knew at dat point, i wanted to cry. I couldn't imagine anything more precious. I know he loves me, but he rarely shows it, n today, i know even more that he loves me.
Ayah, if only u were reading this, ain sayang ayah. Terima kasih!