Dienstag, Oktober 18, 2005

Superhero Baby....

Superhero Baby!

I forgot to blog abt saturday. Went to visit Nurin! Nurin Athira. She's so adorable.... Only 2 months old. She's a rather tall baby. Loadsa baby fats! Not as heavy as i expected, but heavy no less. She's got cheeks dat shake. Like really SHAKE! She cried alot wen we came, but later warmed up a bit. I was weird at first. Can't remember d last time i was faced w a baby. D love was so good w her. Dey had conversations!! I dont know wat Nurin said, but boy, did she hav stories to tell! N she's loud too. Wen she gets excited abt her story, she tells it really loudly. A baby who enjoys dialogues. She is a really pretty girl! W d purple butterfly top i got her, pink underpants n bling bling ear studs!

I missed d feeling of a soft, cuddly baby in my arms. She made me realise how much i love dat feeling.