RED ORANGE YELLOW GREEN BLUE INDIGO VIOLET
My parents asked me out to geylang yesterday, but havin made plans w d love, i didnt go w dem. Anyway dey left so early, i havent even gotten outta bed dat time. Was doin laundry, vacuum-ing n moping but was feeling too woozy n pening to mop d whole house, so i only did d kitchen. Think it was due to dehydration.
D parents went shopping for ayah's stuff n dey bought me a white baju. I'm a sucker for white clothes, which was y mama was confident abt buying it without me havin to see d baju first. It was a pretty white baju in a cutting dat i've nvr dared to wear, w pink n grey stitchings. It's so sweet looking! N dang jarang! Madness. For a small size, d top was rather big. I'll alter it like i've altered my other tops. Yes i will.
Went out w d
in d afternoon, n aft d big spitting event on sat, sunday was juz rosy for us. Thankfully. I wouldn't wanna experience last sat again.
There used to be a greyin tower alone on the sea
You became the light on the dark side of me
Love remained a drug that's the high and not the pill
You remain,
My power, my pleasure, my pain
To me, you're like a growing addiction that I can't deny
Won't you tell me is that healthy, baby?
~Kiss From a Rose
My parents asked me out to geylang yesterday, but havin made plans w d love, i didnt go w dem. Anyway dey left so early, i havent even gotten outta bed dat time. Was doin laundry, vacuum-ing n moping but was feeling too woozy n pening to mop d whole house, so i only did d kitchen. Think it was due to dehydration.
D parents went shopping for ayah's stuff n dey bought me a white baju. I'm a sucker for white clothes, which was y mama was confident abt buying it without me havin to see d baju first. It was a pretty white baju in a cutting dat i've nvr dared to wear, w pink n grey stitchings. It's so sweet looking! N dang jarang! Madness. For a small size, d top was rather big. I'll alter it like i've altered my other tops. Yes i will.
Went out w d
There used to be a greyin tower alone on the sea
You became the light on the dark side of me
Love remained a drug that's the high and not the pill
You remain,
My power, my pleasure, my pain
To me, you're like a growing addiction that I can't deny
Won't you tell me is that healthy, baby?
~Kiss From a Rose