Freitag, Oktober 28, 2005

Oh Happy Day!

Guten Morgen! Dis is a happy morning for me….
Haha, was away fr work yest. Went to sch for lab stuff, den went to get sushi at chai chee (thanks to soffy!), got my passport at lavender, went to bur’s new sch (cos he needed to hand in assignment), den went Queensway for lenses and Ikea for room stuff!! Yesterday was GooOooD! Felt like I accomplished a lot yesterday.

It was nice to hear gushings live, face to face. Btw, babe, dis incentive of urs is waaaaAAAY better than oreo or kecik. I’m definitely lookin forward to d strawberries n nutella outcome, aiite! Hehehe…*rubs hands cheekily*

D life of passports now hav been reduced fr 10 yrs to 5 yrs! Did u know dat?! Ish. A new, fresh passport waiting to be brought to great places! *daydreams*

Bur’s sch is nice! Haven’t seen d whole plc, but fr wat I’ve seen, I wont mind if dat was my sch. Its nicer, not as gray n boring as ntu, its painted in red tones. It has a nice, red-tiled quadrangle which reminds me of bpghs’ red courtyard. It felt nostalgic seeing dat plc. So much of my time in sec sch was spent in dat red courtyard. *walks down memory lane*
D canteen was bright, unlike d dimly lit canteen a n b. N d elevated view of d multi-purpose hall looks oddly like d hall in my pri sch, hmmm…

Den we sat in Queensway to indulge in our east side sushi. Enak! I wish dat shop was nearer to us! *waits for tinkerbell*
Got my lenses n went ikea. Yesterday was d first time we finished shopping in ikea in less than an hour. I impressed me. N I’m very happy cos I cant wait to clean n change my room colour concept!!! *girly shriek*

Ooooh… n d super ultimate happiness, ok wait for it….. I’m NOT working d WHOLE of next week! Ain’t dat superlicious! More time for raya prep but less time for report n presentation. Ah, but heck! Ok, but really need to make sure I finish d report n presentation before goin hk. Wish for extended hours in d day. *tinkerbell!!!*

Ok earth to me. I hav 4 humungous books waiting in d office to be returnd to d sch lib. I hav to take it home today since I’m not comin to work next wk. But I’m meeting frens for buka at bugis dis evening, so luggin d books wld not b possible. Think think!

Back to d never-ending report…..*slips away*