Went for Muzikarama last fri evening. It was a very creative fusion of the many P.Ramlee movies into one, coherent production. And it was absolutely hilarious! The characters were well-written n d script was commendable. The singers can sing too. But their scene change n background talking could be improved. The trees were quite an imaginative touch. Like Osh said, Baik pokok!
D flu was really bad on fri, sore throat n mucus. Was fighting a majorly stuffy nose d whole weekend n woke up with a broken sound system on mon. I decided to take a sick leave n while resting throughout d morning, decided I’d better get moving n inhale some fresh air. So we went to JB. Yeah, I know, air’s not dat fresh across d causeway, but heck. It was a shopping trip dedicated to d love. It was his time to shine! Ok, tak, it was his time to shop. Usually I’ll b d 1 goin crazy shopping, but dis time its him. I totally dig all the tops u bought. D green, d purple, d orange. Not mine, I know, but I’m excited anyway… Oh den we took a taxi to Giant in search of d elusive bottle of perfume. Y only giant carries dat brand, only pure essentials would have d ans. But after goin up n down d same few isles a few times n scouring up to even d instant noodles section, no perfume was found. Ok so I settled for a different brand. Switching brands is always difficult for me. Its both emotional n psychological. N I tend to b unconvinced dat d new brand will perform as good as my old one. Yeah, but d new one smelt good enuf to make me take it.
It was an excellent day! Despite d sound system strike. Yay!!!
Oh Mr Gym Trainer, can she fit into d baby rompers???
D flu was really bad on fri, sore throat n mucus. Was fighting a majorly stuffy nose d whole weekend n woke up with a broken sound system on mon. I decided to take a sick leave n while resting throughout d morning, decided I’d better get moving n inhale some fresh air. So we went to JB. Yeah, I know, air’s not dat fresh across d causeway, but heck. It was a shopping trip dedicated to d love. It was his time to shine! Ok, tak, it was his time to shop. Usually I’ll b d 1 goin crazy shopping, but dis time its him. I totally dig all the tops u bought. D green, d purple, d orange. Not mine, I know, but I’m excited anyway… Oh den we took a taxi to Giant in search of d elusive bottle of perfume. Y only giant carries dat brand, only pure essentials would have d ans. But after goin up n down d same few isles a few times n scouring up to even d instant noodles section, no perfume was found. Ok so I settled for a different brand. Switching brands is always difficult for me. Its both emotional n psychological. N I tend to b unconvinced dat d new brand will perform as good as my old one. Yeah, but d new one smelt good enuf to make me take it.
It was an excellent day! Despite d sound system strike. Yay!!!
Oh Mr Gym Trainer, can she fit into d baby rompers???