Montag Blau
Wow d weekend was packed. Didnt get enuf sleep, despite it being a weekend. So dis morning, i was dozing off intermittently while reading notes(even work has notes!). D notes, unfortunately were as boring as school notes, therefore, didnt help in keeping me awake. Was supposed to go to lab, but was afraid i might fall asleep while handling d machine(it's happened b4 n i got away with juz grinding 2 of my fingernails!), so i didnt wanna push my luck.
Famous 5 meeting yest. We hav a new member n i cant rmbr if we've decided to change d name to Famous 6 or The 6. Hmmm... D shisha plc we went to was so cosy. U hav to take off ur footwear upon entering. D floor is carpeted n we sat on cubic cushion stools ard a low table playing scrabble n drinking root beer floats. It felt like something u do w ur family on a chill out evening. N MIB2 was on tv n der was grape shisha on d side. Simply cosy.
D last time i was at al-majlis, i decided i didnt wanna try it, despite constantly wondering wats d big deal w dis thing. So dis time, i still felt d same abt it n didnt wanna try. But oh well, peer pressure, n i succumbed. I expected to choke, like really choke, till i tear or something. But der was nothing. Nichts. Nada. It felt like i juz swallowed air. Normal.
I was quite disappointed not having choked myself crazy. Somewhere inside me juz knew dat if i were to try n i choked, den i'll be satisfied knowing dat i'm not meant to smoke. But now dat i surprised myself by not choking, its kinda like anti climax. I feel deflated *blows a raspberry*. Now i dont have a "choking near death" story to share. Zu schlecht.
Oh! I met day last fri n we caught up w each other. I'm amused by d kaya story. Kailing, i find it interesting to present someone w wat u did. Wahahaha... N i'm excited to read d book on Stuttgart! But i'll wait patiently till i get my dict back. Thanks Day!!!
Famous 5 meeting yest. We hav a new member n i cant rmbr if we've decided to change d name to Famous 6 or The 6. Hmmm... D shisha plc we went to was so cosy. U hav to take off ur footwear upon entering. D floor is carpeted n we sat on cubic cushion stools ard a low table playing scrabble n drinking root beer floats. It felt like something u do w ur family on a chill out evening. N MIB2 was on tv n der was grape shisha on d side. Simply cosy.
D last time i was at al-majlis, i decided i didnt wanna try it, despite constantly wondering wats d big deal w dis thing. So dis time, i still felt d same abt it n didnt wanna try. But oh well, peer pressure, n i succumbed. I expected to choke, like really choke, till i tear or something. But der was nothing. Nichts. Nada. It felt like i juz swallowed air. Normal.
I was quite disappointed not having choked myself crazy. Somewhere inside me juz knew dat if i were to try n i choked, den i'll be satisfied knowing dat i'm not meant to smoke. But now dat i surprised myself by not choking, its kinda like anti climax. I feel deflated *blows a raspberry*. Now i dont have a "choking near death" story to share. Zu schlecht.
Oh! I met day last fri n we caught up w each other. I'm amused by d kaya story. Kailing, i find it interesting to present someone w wat u did. Wahahaha... N i'm excited to read d book on Stuttgart! But i'll wait patiently till i get my dict back. Thanks Day!!!