Mittwoch, September 21, 2005

How do u spend ur time?

Today is wednesday. I miss my frens. Havent seen d girls since shrek's n yan's bday. I miss shaz, nice talkin to u yest. I miss kailing, she's far away but sent me a post card last week. How cute! I miss aitian n liza, its been ages n ages. I'm meeting day later, dats not too bad. I miss cat n soffy since shisha. I miss fan, hope he's alright after d revelation. N i sorta miss my wps frens. Its been 2 yrs guys! Its amazing dat all of us live in wdl n we nvr c each other. Ders anoder grp of ppl dat i'd like to meet, but i always wonder 'Y bother?' Why?
Dey nvr make an effort. Wen i'm initiatin, dey dun bother to try. But if i wait for dem to initiate, it'll nvr happen. Ish!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Went IKEA at d spur of d moment w d luvball yest, aft work. Dey dont hav my rug/blankie anymore! Hmph... but i got a throw for such a steal, so i'm not complainin. Its plain n looks boring, but d colour is a sweet, baby blue. Now i hav 3 blankies, in 3 different shades of blue!
I was thinking of changing my room colours to pink, but since dey r not sellin d pink rug anymore, n i've already bought d baby blue one, guess i'll juz change d colours fr dark blue to light blue. Mayb next yr we'll change it to pink, aiite.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Weekend break confirmed!
I promised baby dat dis weekend is gonna b 'Juz Us' weekend, but i'm goin away n i'll b breaking my promise. I feel bad for him, but dis is an opportunity dat doesnt come often. Sorry sweets, i hope u're not too mad.