Donnerstag, September 15, 2005

He's different now

He seems perfectly happy. But deep down, he's still stuck in a rut. She's moved on, he hasn't. It breaks my heart to know he's still rooting n waiting for her. Hoping against hope that she'll decide to return to him. As his friends, we r still waiting for a right time to tell him dat she has moved on, with one of his friends. D new guy contemplated on telling it himself. But is it a good idea? What do u reckon?
He needs to find a different form of therapy. Trying to get her back will not help him to move on. What will?
I wish he could juz realise how capable he is of getting better girls to b his companion. I wish he would realise how desirable he is. I wish he would realise dat she's not gonna come back to him. I wish he would juz wake up n smell d roses instead of waking up wondering if she thought of him last night. I wish he would.
She, d new guy, him n us, r all friends. So how do we tell him without being too crushing? How do we make him see d real situation? Or shd we juz keep quiet n let him find out on his own. Its something d rest of us have to keep a secret if we decide not to tell. There's gonna b a lot of talkin behind his back n whisperings n exchanging silent looks.
He's still d same, only sadder. I want d old him back. Fully him. Not d sad version. D one who laughed often n made others laugh.