Freitag, September 16, 2005

D weekend is here! *throws confetti*

Y m i so happy? D week has been too tiring w lack of sleep. Am lookin forward to wakin up late tmr!!! Whoop!
Its d 'No Bur' weekend. He ain't free on sat n i ain't free on sun. So cant meet... La la la... Tmr's gonna b "ME" Day! Yay! N sunday is gonna b "Me & Mama" Day!!! I'm so excited! *more confetti*

Met adik hafiz last night n he looks bad. He's not his cheerful self. He didnt come gigling towards me n kiss my face(on a bad day, i get licked w his oreo infested tongue) n rub d top of his head on my stomach. He didn't even give a crack of a smile when i kissed his face. He's sick. Having breathing difficulties. Short, quick breaths. D poor boy was so lembek(weak). Didn't play, didn't run. Hope he gets well soon enuff... Muachkz!

On a high note, its knock off time in 38 mins! My supervisor is goin Taiwan for a week fr mon. I will b un-supervised for a WHOLE week!!! *evil eyes* Hee...

Wat shall we do dis weekend? Shop for d stuff on my "Wants" list!!! Starting this evening! The weekend begins in 35 mins now. Yes i'm counting down. Dat's how bored i am...
Shall i stop? I shall.

I NEED a manicure! Its an occupational hazard! My nails r a wreck. My cuticles r dry n tearing n my hangnails r all over d place! Say with me : "Eeeewww..."
I've been too lazy to take care of my feet coz i broke my pumice rock in half n didnt bother to get a new one for ages, till yesterday. So now, i'm gonna fight these cracking heels! STRIVE! Banish those cracks in my heels!

Its now 4.30pm n d music has come thru d PA system. 30 mins to go... Shall i start packin? I know, its a tad early to start packing. But hey, a girl can never be too prepared. Ok i'll pack, rub hand cream into my poor hands n nails, n juz wait to leave. Have a great weekend peeps! Be good. Tschuss!!! (25 mins to go)